Wolf and Sheep




 

One day a sheep was grazing with a flock of sheep. soon they found a stretch of sweet grass on the edge of the field. there was one sheep that The farther he went in search of grass and away from the others.

 

He enjoyed the expanse of grass that he had found himself so much that he did not see a wolf approach him. However, just as the wolf was about to pounce on him, he quickly shouted, "Please, please don't eat me just yet. My stomach is full of grass. If you wait a bit, I'll feel much better. ”


The wolf thought it was a good idea, instead of me eating meat full of grass, so he sat down and waited.

 

After a while, the sheep said, "If you let me dance, the grass in my stomach will digest faster." Once again the wolf agreed. As the sheep danced, he had a new idea. He said, “Please take the bell from my neck. If you ring it as loud as you can, I'll be able to dance faster.


The wolf took the bell and rang it as loud as he could. The shepherd heard the bell ringing and quickly sent his dogs to find the lost sheep. The barking dogs scare the wolves and save the lives of the sheep.

Tag : FOLKLORE
0 Komentar untuk " Wolf and Sheep"

Back To Top