LATIHAN SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS KURILULUM MERDEKA KELAS VII

                                                PEMERINTAH KOTA SURAKARTA



DINAS PENDIDIKAN

PENILAIAN AKHIR  SEMESTER GASAL

Tahun Pelajaran 2022/2023


Mata Pelajaran :  Bahasa Inggris            

  1. MULTIPLE CHOICE


Choose the correct answers by crossing (X) A, B, C or D in your answer sheet!


The text bellow is for number 1 – 3.

Juno : You look confused. What’s up?

Shanty : It’s my mum. She should already be here at school. I have my swimming lesson soon.

Juno : What time is your swimming lesson?

Shanty : Four-thirty.

Juno : You still have enough time. Don’t worry.

Shanty : Yeah. I have to finish my literacy homework first. I won’t have time this evening.

Juno : Why? What will you do this evening?

Shanty : At half past seven, I have a piano lesson at home. At quarter past eight, I have an online maths class then I have to go to bed at nine o’clock!

Juno : Wow, you’re a very busy girl.

Shanty : Welcome to my life! Ahh, here comes my mum.


  1. What will Shanty do in the evening?

    1. She will have a swimming lesson.

    2. She will do her literacy homework.

    3. She will have a piano lesson.

    4. She will spend time online chatting.

  2. Why is Shanty worried?

    1. Because she has no time for her swimming lesson

    2. Because her mum did not pick her up on time

    3. Because she needs to finish her piano lesson

    4. Because she has to go to bed at nine o’clock

  3. What is the synonym of the word finish when Shanty said, “I have to finish my literacy homework first.”?

    1. Complete

    2. Arrive

    3. Initiate

    4. Launch


The text bellow is for number 4 – 6.

Edo : What do you like about your school?

Lisa : I really like the playground.  It’s large. It has many benches under the shady big trees. It also has various flowers.

Edo : And, what don’t you like about your school?

Lisa : I don’t like the noise outside the school.  There’s too much traffic on the street outside the school.

  1. Why does Lisa like her school’s playground?

    1. Because it is insignificant

    2. Because it is petty

    3. Because it is large

    4. Because it is tiny

  2. What do you think of Lisa’s preference?

    1. She likes agitation

    2. She likes perturbation

    3. She likes loudness

    4. She likes calmness

  3. What does Lisa think about her school?

    1. She loves her school commotion.

    2. She loves flowers

    3. She hates silence

    4. She hates her school benches


The text bellow is for number 7 – 9.


Tasya : Hi Dea, What’s wrong? You look sad.

Dea : ____ (7) lost my dog.

Tasya : Can you describe ________ (8)? I can help you looking for it.

Dea : It’s black male dog, named Bobo. It was born 5 months ago. Lost on Sunday, 2 January at Simpang Lima, Semarang.



  1.        A.  They

  1. We

  2. I

  3. You

  1.       A..   He

  1. She 

  2. It

  3. Its

  1. How old is Bobo?

    1. 20 weeks

    2. 15 weeks

    3. 10 weeks

    4. 5 weeks


The text bellow is for number 10 – 12.

My Grandma


My grandma is a tidy old woman. She is now 80 years old.


She has wavy grey hair. Her hair is long and tidy. She combs it every day. 


She lives alone. So, she makes up her own bed. She cleans up the house. She always puts things on the right place. Her clothes are always clean and neat. She also cooks her own meal every day. She always cooks various and delicious meal whenever I come to her house.


  1. What is the main idea of the 2nd paragraph ?

    1. Grandma’s tidy habit

    2. Grandma’s house

    3. Grandma’s activities

    4. Grandma’s hair

  2. How is Grandma’s house?

    1. It’s shabby

    2. It’s tidy

    3. It’s messy

    4. It’s chaotic

  3. Does the writer like Grandma’s cooking?

    1. Yes, she does.

    2. Yes, they do.

    3. Yes, it does.

    4. Yes, I do.


The text bellow is for number 13 – 15.

My Grandma’s House

My Grandma’s house is really beautiful and comfortable. There ____ (13) four bedrooms and two bath rooms. There ___ (14) a broad and modern kitchen. My grandma bakes wide-ranging cookies and breads for us. She tries new recipes every day.


The house is far from my home. It is located in a small village in Pati, Central Java. It is far from the city. The yard is wide and full of plants. The air in the village is clean and the trees are green.



  1.       A.   is

  1. was

  2. are

  3. were

  1.       A.   is

  1. was

  2. are

  3. were

  1. What is grandma’s favourite activity?

    1. She loves cooking

    2. She loves baking

    3. She loves tidying

    4. She loves knitting


The text bellow is for number 16 – 18.

Class Room Images | Free Photos, PNG Stickers, Wallpapers & Backgrounds -  rawpixel

My Classroom

It is my classroom. It is wide and clean.


There is a white board ______ of the class. There is a computer ____ the teacher’s desk.


My friends and I always keep the classroom clean and tidy. We feel comfortable to study in our classroom.


  1.       A.  in front 

  1. behind

  2. on

  3. under

  1.       A.  in front 

  1. behind

  2. on

  3. under

  1. What does the writer feel about his classroom?

    1. He dislikes it.

    2. He likes it.

    3. He disapproves it.

    4. He finds it objectionable.


The text bellow is for number 19 – 21.

Lisa : Do you know the girl over there?

Josh : Who?

Lisa : The girl over there. She is tall. She has short blonde hair. She is wearing blue hat.

Josh : Oh, she is Masha. She is a new student in our school.

Lisa : How do you know her?

Josh : She is my new neighbour. She just moved here two days ago. She is nice and generous. She shares her lunch with me yesterday.

  1. What are Lisa and Josh talking about?

    1. Masha

    2. Lisa

    3. Masha’s neighbour

    4. Lisa’s neighbour

  2. What is Masha’s personality?

    1. She is mean

    2. She is stingy

    3. She is tight-fisted

    4. She is generous

  3. What is Masha’s feature?

    1. She is short.

    2. She is snappy.

    3. She has short legs.

    4. She has short hair.


The text bellow is for number 22 – 23.


Mom: Henry, please buy me these.


Henry: What are these for, Mom?


Mom: We are going to make a cake for your father’s birthday. Hurry up, the cake must be ready before 5 p.m.


Henry: That’s cool. I am leaving to Mrs. Annie’s store now. Bye, Mom.


  1. How much flour does Henry have to buy?

    1. 1000 gr of flour

    2. 100 gr of flour

    3. 1 flour

    4. 10 flours

  2. When is Henry and his parents celebrate Henry’s father birthday?

    1. At dawn

    2. This morning

    3. In the afternoon

    4. Before midday


The text bellow is for number 24 – 25.


Jenny: Ronald, look! We are going to have Semester Test on 28!


Ronald: Wow, we better prepare to study from now on.


Jenny: That’s right. We can study with our classmates together at my house.


  1. What does Jenny and her friends have on November 28?

    1. Examination

    2. Torture

    3. Investigation

    4. Check-up

  2. When does Jenny and her friends celebrate Teacher’s Day?

    1. 25/2022/11

    2. 11/2022/25

    3. November 25th, 2022

    4. November 2022, 25

  1. State TRUE or FALSE!


For no 26 -27, Read this text!


              I wake up in the morning at 4.30 a.m. Then, I brush my teeth, take wudhu, and pray subuh. After that, I take a bath, tidy my room and have breakfast. Before going to school, I always feed my cats. At 6.30 a.m. I go to school with my friends. 


  1.  The writer wakes up at half past four True/False

  2. The writer goes to school without having breakfast. True/False

  3. He always feeds his cat before going to school             T/rueFalse



 For no 29 -31, Read this text!


        Lutvia’s aunt is 47 years old. Her name’s Sarah. She has blond hair and beautiful green eyes. She is still slim because she always tries to stay in shape. She is very good-looking, always well-dressed and elegant.


  1. Sarah is Lutvia’s English teacher.           True/False

  2. Sarah has blond hair and black eyes.           True/False

  3. Sarah always well-dressed and elegant.                       True/False



For no 32 -35, Read this text!


      My little sister is Rika. As a little girl she is very cute and adorable. The next two month she will be 5. She is the youngest of three siblings. She is a little bit fat and has chubby cheeks. She has long black and a bit wavy hair. Her eyes are black too and her skin is light brown. With her round eyes and chubby cheek, she makes every person want to pinch her adorable cheeks.


  1. Rika is my little sister.                                     True/False

  2. Rika has long black and a bit wavy hair.                                     True/False

  3. Her skin is dark brown.                                     True/False

  4. She has chubby cheeks and round eyes.                                     True/False







  1. Match the statement in column A with its response in column B!


No

A

B

36

It is a kind of hobby. It needs a smartphone and internet connection to play it.  

  1. A whiteboard

37

Udin is helping  . . . father. He is pumping the tyre.


  1. 09.15

38

There is a mattress, some pillows, a blanket, a wardrobe, a lamp, a clock, etc. 

  1. helpful

39

Its shape is rectangle. It is wide.  It’s usually hung on the wall. It’s in front of the class. We can write on it. 

  1. diligent

40

It is a piece of office furniture for storing paper documents in file folders

  1. 09.45

41

It is liquid. We need it for frying. 

  1. his

42

We commemorate it as an Independence Day.

 

  1. lazy

43

It is a quarter past nine. It is time to have the 1st break. 

  1. A bedroom

44

Siti always come to school early. She always leaves home at 6 am. She doesn’t want to be late. Siti is a … student. 

  1. Mobile game

45

A person who likes to help the others is called . . .

  1. August 17th



  1. Vegetable oil



  1. her



  1. cabinet


  1. ESSAY TEST

  Do as the instruction given!


46. Study the text and answer the questions!


       Every morning, I wake up at 5 o'clock, then I make my bed and go to bathroom. 

After that, I have breakfast and prepare my school bag.

I go to school at 6.30. After a long day at school, I go to home at around 1 pm.

At about 2 pm I take nap and wake up at 4 pm.  Then I play with my friends in the garden near my house. I'm very happy with my daily routine.


  a. What time does the writer wake up every morning? 

b. How long does the writer take a nap? 


47. Arrange these sentences into a good paragraph! 

a.  I am feeling so grateful to have such a nice and lovely family.

   b. They are my father, my mother, my younger sister, my little brother, 

       and me in my family.

c. My family consists 5 people. It is a small family. 

d. My family is the best family that I have ever known. 

Answer : .................................................


48. Make two sentences based on the pictures with the following words!

            










  1. Like b. dislike


49.   Look at the picture and make three sentences using the preposition of place below!


KUIS ANAK ANAK | Physics - Quizizz

       a. in

       b. on

       c. under








50. Look at the pictures and make three sentences using following words!



  1. some flour






  1. a few potatoes









c. much vegetable oil 






Tag : Bank Soal
0 Komentar untuk "LATIHAN SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS KURILULUM MERDEKA KELAS VII"

Back To Top